Pheohydrane from brown and micro algae with minerals from sea water, provides immediate, sustained, cumulative and long-term moisturisation and softening.
Natural Betaine manages the right moisture balance in skin cells, It is a highly effective osmoprotectant that occurs naturally in skin and hair, protecting them from environmental stress. It improves the 'tight junctions' in skin and has anti-irritant properties.
Ascorbyl Glucoside is stabilised, natural vitamin C which activates on contact with the skin, providing slow and sustained benefits. It is a powerful anti-oxidant that protects and brightens the skin, helping to reverse the signs of skin ageing by helping to reduce the appearance of age spots over time.
Sodium Hyaluronate provides immediate hydration, plumping and firming while helping to reduce trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Betaine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maris Aqua, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Cellulose Gum, Hydrolyzed Algin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citronellol, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate Parfum (Fragrance).
"I created the Treatment Toner after numerous customer requests. With your help on what you want from a Toner, my experience, the help of seriously good cosmetic scientists and finally your trial and critique of our lab samples we finally created the optimum formula that I hope you will love. It's converted me; I never used to use a toner but because of your requests, I now do.
To be part of my Integrative Concept it had to meet the five pillars upon which the brand was founded:
• Performance - not just refreshing, it contains high performance active ingredients in robust concentrations as per clinical trials
• Prevent and Perfect - treating the existing signs of skin ageing
• Pleasure - our signature essence blend pleases as the feel of your skin afterwards will make you smile
• Practical - it's quick and easy to use and in a disc top bottle so no faffing with lids
• Price - despite being a high performance treatment product, I offer it at our entry price point so that it is accessible to most people.
The reviews from the people who trialled the pre-launch lab samples have been incredible and I think we produced a Treatment Toner that delivers superb results. Try it for yourself.
PLEASE, help us create more brand awareness for this British manufactured range by sharing your review on our website, signing up for our emails (special and advance offers), like us on Facebook and Twitter."