Daily Cleansing Cloths™ are a heavier weight than a muslin cloth, which helps to retain the heat of the water for a ‘steam-clean’, facial-quality cleanse.
I always recommend you use Daily Cleansing Cloths™ with Melting Cleansing Balm™ because:
- It's a much more thorough cleanse, that feels like you've just had a facial.
- Loose dead skin cells are cleared away so your complexion looks brighter
- You can get right up to your hairline without ruining your blow dry and that means you won't get make up streaks on your towels
Cleansing is a cornerstone to vibrant, healthy-looking skin so don't cheat with wipes because you will pay for it with less than your best skin.
- They come in a pack of 7 so that you have a clean one each day.
- They are lighter than a flannel so that they are not laborious to launder and dry.
- They are coarser than a luxury flannel because your skin will benefit from a bit of exfoliation and who wants to stain their best flannels?
- 1005 cotton, they are machine washable
I trained as a beauty therapist and we always used hot cloths to remove cleanser. Its one of the reasons your skin looks so good after a facial. Think about it; two cleanses, exfoliation, mask - its all deep cleansing. I wanted you to get that kind of cleanse; so your skin looks enlivened, every day in your own bathroom.
Using Daily Cleansing Cloths™ with bearable hot water and Melting Cleansing Balm™, helps to give a facial quality cleanse every day. And thorough cleansing with intelligently formulated cleansers makes the biggest difference to the quality of your skin and how it ages.
Having had the facial training and experience, I also knew that muslin cloths just don't cut it - they are too thin. So I searched for flannel type cloths that are not too heavy weight so that you'd get the therapeutic benefits from the heat of the water. Holding the warm Daily Cleansing Cloth over your face at the end of the day, relaxes skin; you can almost hear your skin sigh with relief. I also know that you'd want it to be easy to launder and not too high a price. Done!
How many times have you seen a crusty old muslin on the side of someone's sink (perhaps even your own???). That's why they come in a pack of 7 so you have one for each day of the week. No excuse for not pulling a new one every morning!
By the way, you can also use them to remove face masks and Skin Brightening Exfoliating Peel™