Sali Hughes tested moisturisers with SPF in The Guardian and rated this her No1 choice, ahead of all others, calling it her 'runaway victor'. It is the best moisturiser with SPF because it helps deliver:
- Intense hydration & long term moisturisation for dewy, radiant, plump skin.
- Repairs & protects your moisture barrier.
- Boosts collagen & elastin reserves to increase elasticity and reduce wrinkles.
- Anti-oxidants protect against collagen damage from UV light.
- Robust SPF protection to help prevent further skin ageing, including hyper-pigmentation.
- Seriously skin soothing, helping to reduce redness and flakiness.
It’s great for all skins and especially good at re-booting dry skins to perform better for themselves. The rapid increase in moisture levels & a buffering comfort, with long-term hydration and moisture barrier repair.
Oily or combination skins will benefit from the sebum-controlling and anti-bacterial ingredients, as well as enjoying the non-greasy formula. It leaves a velvety finish that is perfect as a pre make up primer. It's Vegan Society Certified
Formulated with clinically-tested active ingredients, all used in the powerful clinical concentrations, Youth Preservation Moisturiser™ SPF20 has
- Hyaluronic Acid in 3 molecular weights for deep, intense hydration through the levels of the skin.
- Matrixyl peptide and amino acids, which boost Collagen and Elastin production to reduce lines & wrinkles and increase skin elasticity and suppleness.
- Several antioxidants, polyphenols and SPF, protect skin cells and prevent skin ageing damage.
- Bakuchiol and omega-rich Echium Oil for skin soothing, anti-redness and anti-inflammatory action that is especially beneficial for sensitive and acne skins
For the most effective and visible results, we use several clinically proven active ingredients, to deliver each skin benefit and call it intelligent formulating. It's an expensive way to formulate which is why no one else does it, but it's the best way to make sure you get results. It is also safer, with less chance of skin irritation, which is increasingly common with high concentration, single-ingredient products/trends.
This supercharged formula contains the power of three:
- 3 molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid that hydrate into deeper layers of the skin, smooth the surface, while also preventing breakout.
- 3 anti-oxidants - Mangosteen Extract, Baobab and Vitamin E - to provide all-day cellular protection.
- 3 sun filters, to provide SPF 20 daily sun protection against the skin ageing effects of UVA/UVB. Includes the amazing Tinosorb sun filter.
Use 1-3 pumps every morning depending on how dry your skin feels.
Massage into face, neck and décolletage with long, smooth movements.
Don't forget to apply to tops of your ears to protect them from UV damage.
Cardiospermum halicacabum, is Echium and Sunflower seed oils protect & repair the skin, reduce irritation, soften, moisturise and strengthen skin barrier.
Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid hydrates deeper layers of the skin. Stimulates skin's beta-defensin peptides, to protect against microbial invasion that cause spots.
Rich in vitamins & polyphenols providing anti-oxidant protection.
Contains an unusually high level (over 50%) of Erucic acid, which is a long-chain monounsaturated fatty acid. This accounts for its incredible skin feel and smoothing benefits.
Award winning peptide to smooth wrinkles and rebuild skin. Stimulates the shynthesis of Collagen I, III, IV, febronectin, hyaluronic acidn and laminin 5.
Similar to retinol w/o sensitivity. Boost collagen for lines. Antioxidant. Contains Bakuchiol, a polyphenol for anti-inflammatory soothing. Anti bacterial for spots & anti-fungal.
Contains Baobab extract, rich in polysaccharides. Immediate and long lasting water capture.
A blend of amino acids similar to our Natural Moisturising Factor. It captures and holds water at the skins surface.
A blend of synthetic and mineral UVA & UVB filters protect from skin-ageing damage. Helps guard against hyper-pigmentation.
Smooth wrinkles by absorbing water and ‘swelling’ to fill lines.
Long-term moisture regulation processes. Rebuild Natural Moisture Barrier; ceremides and skin's own glycerine.
From time to time, there may be changes. Please refer to the carton for most up to date list.
Through my adulthood as I wanted to address signs of skin ageing, I never found a moisturiser that did not make my spots worse, so I didn't use one. Not great when most dermatologists agree that moisture is key for youthful skin. The brief I gave to the genius Cosmetic Scientists; rich enough for dry skin but not greasy for oilier skin, light but powerful, multi-cellular moisture but not spot causing, SPF and a silky finish ready for makeup.We were the first to use 3 different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid because it goes to different layers of the skin and gives 3X the potency and the smaller fragment helps prevent spots. We used 3 different sun filters, so you're less likely to get any reaction and the protection is robust. We also used 3 different antioxidants to counter free radical damage.This is a much more expensive way of formulating, but if you can imagine a brick wall, the joins in the bricks don't line up and that makes it stronger and better to protect you.