An intelligently formulated blend of five nourishing natural oils containing vitamins, ceremides and antioxidants, delivers far more than any single oil can do:
Even better than Argan oil, we were first to use Cacay Oil which contains:
- 50% more Vitamin E than Argan Oil for excellent antioxidant protection.
- Double the concentration of Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), an Essential Fatty Acid, that helps repair skin.
- 3x more, natural retinol than Rosehip Oil, which is well known to help fade scars, reduce stretch marks and improve skin elasticity.
- Squalane helps prevent moisture loss and restores elasticity.
- Oat Oil rich in ceramides soothes & calms sensitive skin and aids moisture retention.
- Grapeseed Oil protects collagen & elastin.
- Jojoba Oil gives suppleness to the face, body, hair, scalp, cuticles, lashes, feet, brows
It's the most versatile, use-all-over beauty oil, you will ever use:
- Direct on the face and body or mix with moisturisers.
- Use in at-home facials and for face & body massage.
- An overnight scalp and hair treatment, Helps calm irritated and flaky scalps and tame frizzy ends.
- Nourish cuticles, eyebrows and lashes.
- Use within manicures & pedicures or as an intense overnight foot/hand treatment.
- Add to the bath for extra nourishment while you relax or add a few drops to your final hair rinse.
- Saturate dry hair while you sunbathe to protect it and use on the hair before swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Use on wet hair before blow-drying to give it lustre and keep hair shaft smooth and shiny.
How to Use
You can apply directly to the skin, or mix in with moisturiser. Apply a small amount and massage into your face.
Apply gently to eyelashes and eyebrows. Massage into your hair as a scalp or hair treatment, or before blow drying.
For body, massage into the skin, making sure you focus on your dryer areas. It can be used to nourish nails and cuticles as well.
A powerful, natural antioxidant.
Prevents moisture loss. Restores skin's suppleness and elasticity.
Rich in skin identical lipids, ceramides & sterols. Antioxidant & vitamins .Moisturisation, improve skin's condition, moisture retention. Calms & soothes.
Light, smooth emolliency. Improves elasticity &suppleness. Rich in natural Tocopherols which are antioxidant.
Antioxidant and soothing properites. Protects collagen & elastin. Rich in Omega 6, 9 Essential Fatty Acids. Hydration. Reported to help blemish-prone skin.
Improves; Radiance. Hydration. Firmness. Elasticity. Lines. 50% more Vit E, double Linoleic Acid than Argan. X3 natural retinol than Rosehip.
Oils are fabulous for treating a multitude of skin issues including, general & occasional dryness in certain areas at certain times. Combined with active ingredients they can go way beyond addressing dry skins to address skin ageing, problem skins, stretch marks, scars and more.The growth of organic skincare a couple of decades ago, was pivotal in the increase of beauty oils. Back then, organic products were limited to pretty much oils and balms. Hence to continue to take more money, they created an oil for face, another for body, another for hair...nails...cuticles, lashes/brows... etc. So people bought them all and they sat on their shelves going rancid! Then the craze for Argan OIl - and there is no one, oil that is brilliant for everything.We worked to blend different oils with Cacay Oil being the star, that would give superb results - Everywhere top to toe and for Everything and not end up being wasted! On top of that it is a bigger 50ml bottle and at a much better price.