S.O.S - Save Our Skin. 3 Steps to Great Skin
For most of us, great skin is not a birth right but takes a bit of effort. If you are ready to create your best skin, we have to get started. I am assuming here that you have a basic skincare routine that involves cleanse, tone, nourish. As always, I have kept in mind you are all busy so, none of this is going to take a lot of time and you will get visible benefits, quickly. The suggestions below are part of my own skincare routine.
1. Increasing your cell turnover now, will make a huge difference to your skin. Here's why:
• Fresher skin cells visible on the surface of your skin equals minimised lines, faded dark spots and denser skin with more bounce.
• Increasing cell turnover means spots and acne clear quicker and scars fade quicker.
It's easy, safe and painless. Use Retinol Resurfacing Treatment™ at night and I am confident you will see skin you will love, quicker than you can believe.
2. Exfoliation is a natural process in your skin that needs boosting.
Hands down, this is one of my favourite products ever. Peel, Mask, call it what you want. The big deal is the velvety smoothness, the brightness and clarity that makes your skin more vibrant and 'alive'. Lines and pores look minimised and it helps control acne, spots and blackheads. I honestly believe, no skincare wardrobe should be without this unsung hero Skin Brightening Exfoliating Peel™. Seeing is believing so, give it a go and let me know.
3. Protect your skin to help prevent further skin ageing.
Both SPF (essential if you use retinol) and antioxidant protection in Youth Preservation Moisturiser™ SPF 20. As well as that, there are waaay too many hydrating ingredients to mention including, no less than three different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid. So, your skin can hold essential water, at the surface and all the way in to the deeper layers of the skin. Helps prevents spots too. This product is sometimes over shadowed by Iconic Youth Serum™ but seriously, they work in harmony