Melting Cleansing Balm™ - 5 extra uses
Melting Cleansing Balm™ is the best selling cleansing balm at the best price too. Here we share 5 more tried and tested uses, to give even more value and convenience...
- Apply as a body moisturiser after showering. This is also fantastic if you are packing light for a holiday or weekend away. The only cleansing balm to double up as a body cream for dry skin.
- Apply to hair as a pre-wash conditioner (like Elasticizer). Apply to damp hair. leave on for 3-30 minutes and then shampoo and condition as normal. Also, when you are on holiday. Apply after first swim and let the sun 'bake' the conditioning sweet almond oil, deep into your hair. Wash and condition your hair as normal.
- Use in the shower as a conditioning ' shaving cream' for legs and sensitive underarms. Men can use Melting Cleansing Balm® for shaving too - especially if their skin is sensitive or prone to razor burn
- Apply to dry patches after your shower and before towel drying. If skin is super dry, follow with your usual body moisturiser. You will lock in the nourishing oils and echium oil is super soothing too.
- Use your cleansing balm as a hydrating mask. Apply a thick layer after cleansing, leave for 15-30 minutes. Tissue off excess. If doing this at night, it acts as an overnight moisturising mask.
Getting your Melting Cleansing Balm® to multi-task, adds value and it's super convenient when packing for holidays. Please let us know if you have discovered any other ways to use it in the comments below.