Best Face Serum for Hydrating Dry Skin
If you have skin as dry as the Sahara, your skin will age prematurely. Plump, hydrated skin is the most effective way for your skin to age youthfully and healthily. Signs that your skin is dry and dehydrated are:
- It feels tight and uncomfortable
- It sucks up moisturiser (and foundation) and you find yourself applying more
- It looks dull and may have a grey tinge to it. There is no glow because light is not bouncing off the surface
- Your are noticing dry, flaky patches
- The texture feels a bit papery and may even feel 'thin'
Applying more and more moisturiser does not solve the issue! You need to restore the skins natural moisture barrier, take hyaluronic acid deeper into the skin and kick start the skin to produce more of it's own natural moisture factors.
- PRIMAL HYAL™300 is a low molecular weight of hyaluronic acid that penetrates deeper into the skin to ensure hydration and plumpness. Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1000 times it's own weight in water.
- GENSIL™ & HISPAGEL™ are a blend of glycerine, ceramides and hyaluronic acid in a special delivery formula, that provides absolute moisture to the skin.
- REVITELIX™ (Echium oil), a plant source of Omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids, helps to rebuild the skins Natural Moisture Barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Iconic Youth Serum™ provides all this and a lot more, in clinically proven concentrations. Probably the richest serum on the market, it penetrates into the skin giving you a serious hit of 'real' moisture from the above ingredients rather than a huge mix of silicones. Now, when you put your moisturiser or night cream on top, you will feel the benefits. Your skin will feel more comfortable, light will reflect better giving it a bit of glow, make up is not absorbed into your skin and it overall will look and feel healthier. Try it for yourself and you will see.
One more thing that is vital to getting dry skin in tip top condition: exfoliation - removing surface dead skin cells allows your treatment products to get in and do the job, without having to fight their way through dead skin cells. Chose from Skin Brightening Exfoliating Peel™ and Gentle Exfoliating Toner™
If you'd like to talk through your skin with Maleka, our Founder, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make an appointment for a personal skin consultation for you.
I've included a video we filmed with cosmetic scientists Professor Karl Lintner and Chris Smith on the benefits of Echium Oil. Let us know what you think about this incredible ingredient.